Logging into and Using
PowerSchool: Parent Access
- 1. Enter http://psnlsd.cliu.org/public/ into the address bar of your Internet browser or click on the link provided by the Northern Lehigh Home Page.
- 2. At the login page, enter the username and password that you have setup
through the single sign-on setup process. If this is the first time you are
coming here since August 2011 you must sign up for a single sign-on account.
- 3. To sign up for a single sign-on, click "create account" at the bottom of
- 4. Fill in your personal information, provide a username of your choice (do not use an email address for your username), a
password of your choice and your email address.
- 5. Fill in your child/children's name. Enter the access ID and password provided
in a letter to you by your child's school.
***Be sure to verify that you are using the correct characters since there may be O’s and 0’s in the password.
***The password is case sensistive so make sure you enter the password as typed in capital letters.
***You will need to add each child individually to your new account during
the setup process or in the software after you have logged in.
- 6. Choose your relationship to the child.
- 7. Click on the submit button. You should see a account created
successfully message at the end with the login boxes. You can now use the login
information that you have just setup for your student and will no longer use the
access ID and password provided by the school unless you need to setup another
single sign-on account.
- 8. Once you are in the PowerSchool software you will see each child you
have added during the sign up process. You may get further assistance by clicking on the question mark in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- 9. Be sure to use the logout button in the upper right hand corner when you are finished using the software as this clears your session on the server and helps secure the information provided.