The Northern Lehigh High School Student Assistance Program is aimed at identifying and helping students who may be struggling with problems or issues that impede their academic success. The SAP team is comprised of guidance counselors, school administrators, school nurse, and teachers. Students can be referred to the SAP team by any school personnel, peers, parents, or self. Some of the services available to students can include: mentoring; mental health group counseling by Valley Youth House, Crime Victims Council, and the Center for Humanistic Change; Behavioral Health Assessment conducted by the Adolescent Central Intake Unit. Thus far this year, the SAP team has assisted over 50 students. If you feel your child may need assistance, please call the High School Guidance Office at 610-767-9837.
All team members have been trained and are certified to serve as members of this SAP team.
- Sheila Lanshe - Guidance Counselor
- Allison Chruscial - Guidance Counselor
- Robert Vlasaty - Principal
- Tanya Vlasaty - Assistant Principal
- Michele Dotta - Director of Special Education Services
- Melissa DeSocio - School Nurse
- Stephen Shuey - Art Teacher
- Krystle Tiedeman - Librarian